Joe's Tech Support Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best official forums for tech support.

FrostWire (Program Download/Information)

Admin
    Admin

FrostWire (Program Download/Information) Empty FrostWire (Program Download/Information)

Post  Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:22 pm

FrostWire is Alot like LimeWire... it was very unfortunate when LimeWire was shut down,(and if you think its a rumer well sadly its very true.) LimeWire will always be the best... Anyways... FrostWire downloads at a decent speed... but, the disadvantage is that sometimes its hard to find a specific song becuase some people try to protect the song and make fake ones that say something like: " this mp3 download is illegal go to www.blahblahblah.com to get this download legally again." or sometimes even something like this, "thanks for participating in limewire/frostwire... you are eligible to win a free ipad or something" so you must check every song to make sure its the real song... which sucks.
    But, other than that disadvantage its a really good program... it downloads at a decent to fast speed... and, it can be used on Android and i think the Iphone... It even downloads torrents as well... (A torrent is a file that hides another file.. so you use a detorrent to reveal the file and get what you want.. its used most on thepiratebay.org but i was told by a very good source that its a dangerous website..)

These are the features of FrostWire
    Explore the featuresCompletely Free & Open Source!Faster Download SpeedsNo Spyware. No Adware. Guaranteed.
    iTunes™ Compatible!BTIH Magnet Torrent Downloads
    Friendly Online Chat Rooms
    Improved BitTorrent TechnologyEven More ConnectionsNew & Improved Skins

You will need one of the following Operating Systems to use this program :
    Windows 7, Windows Vista,Windows XP,Windows 2000,Windows NT, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Linux, Unix such as Solaris,And Android +1.6.
    Other System Requirements:128 MB of RAM (256 MB Recommended), Java 1.6 or later, And An active internet connection.

You can download FrostWire For Free Here:
    http://www.brothersoft.com/download-frostwire-62030.html

I hope you enjoy FrostWire...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 am